Monday, May 31, 2010

Changes

Six months ago, the contents of my refrigerator would have looked vastly different.  There would have been little to no milk, Lawson's chip dip, sour cream, cheese sauce, and a variety of other less than healthy items.


Now?  Now, I'm proud of the contents of my refrigerator.  Yes, it's disorganized (I can't seem to keep the thing neat and organized), but the contents are drastically different.  I have yogurt instead of sour cream, a gallon of milk, light everything, cauliflower, broccoli, cucumbers, tomatoes, spinach, a fruit tray, protein shakes, lean chicken breasts, low sodium turkey breast, and a big old container of pickles (hey, I can't give those up).  It's like a new family lives here.  I've always enjoyed fruits and vegetables.  However, I couldn't seem to keep them fresh in my fridge.  They'd always go bad before I could use them.  Now, instead of weekly grocery trips we go every few days.  Living so close to the grocery store works to our advantage as we can buy and use up vegetables before going back.


What does the inside of your refrigerator look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment