Monday, April 25, 2011

Updates

No new news on SS's job prospects.  Most of the places he applied at are on Spring Break this week so we're hoping to hear something next week.  Hopefully, the offers will start pouring in before long.

I've also updated my 31 before 31 list AND my milestone list.  I do need suggestions on my fruit and vegetable goals.  What are some of your favorite fruits and vegetables?  Anything I absolutely MUST try?

Here are the ones I've tried/know I like.

Fruits
  1. strawberries
  2. apples
  3. pears
  4. raspberries
  5. blackberries
  6. blueberries
  7. watermelon
  8. peaches
  9. canteloupe
  10. grapes
  11. nectarines
  12. bananas (I like them, though the calories and carbs make them less desireable)
  13. cherries
  14. mandarin oranges
  15. pineapple
  16. plums
  17. grapefruit
  18. oranges
  19. kiwi
  20.  ?
Vegetables
  1. tomatoes (yes, I know they're technically a fruit)
  2. cucumbers
  3. cabbage
  4. broccoli (can't do florets, but I can do shredded)
  5. lettuce
  6. kale
  7. spinach
  8. carrots
  9. celery
  10. snap peas
  11. peas
  12. peppers
  13. brussel sprouts
  14. asparagus
  15. beets
  16. cauliflower
  17. kohlrabi
  18. onion
  19. squash (several varieties)
  20. green beans
  21. sweet corn (surgeon says to avoid)
  22. zucchini
  23. eggplant (HATED it)
  24. lima beans (only my mom's recipe though)
  25. ?
What else can I add?


No comments:

Post a Comment