Monday, August 15, 2011

Chasing Our Tails

SS and I are officially back to work.  Holy moly are we busy!  Since we only have one car, SS drops me off at work in the morning and I just stay and work at school until he's done with practice (i.e. 6ish).  Now, if I finish before 6ish, I can walk home.  However, there is so much to do and so little time!  Argh!  Tomorrow is my first day with kids and I don't feel ready.  Ready or not, here they come!

In other good news, I finally located an ob/gyn I like.  The first one I went to see in town was not a good experience.  I saw the PA, not the doctor.  The PA didn't listen to me.  Didn't HEAR when I told her I'd lost almost 70 pounds.  Instead told me I needed to lose weight.  No kidding!  She didn't even let me finish my question about possible absorption issues with birth control pills.  I called and asked the my 2 month "check-in" appointment be with the actual doctor, not her PA.  Three guess who I saw at my 2 month check-in.  The PA.  I haven't been back since.  Nor will I return.

My regular doctor suggested an ob/gyn in the practice where his wife's ob/gyn is located.  She was FABULOUS!  Love her.  Love. Love. Love.  She listened to my infertility concerns, explained what the possible problems could be, and we made a game plan.  Have I mentioned how much I love plans?

Right now, I'm waiting to call and schedule some sort of dye test.  With all that I've been through in the past 14 months, I can't imagine having to deal with infertility too.  For now, I'm hoping for the best, expecting the worst, and trying not to think about it.  That always works SO well for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment