Monday, October 3, 2011

FMM: Dream Vacation

Once again, thanks to Kenlie for hosting!
FMM: Dream Vacation



If you were given two tickets that you (and someone you chose) could use to fly anywhere in the world, where would you go? And why?

Ooo, such a hard question.  My first response is DISNEY WORLD!  But come on...there is more to life than Disney World (not quite sure what, but that's what I'm told).

Honestly, I think I would let SS choose, mainly because I couldn't make a decision.  I'd love to go to Spain again and have SS experience all the cool places, fabulous history, and amazing food.  Plus, I could see a high school friend of mine who lives outside Madrid.

But then, there are so many places I want to go/see that I don't know if I should choose somewhere I've already been.  Of course, then I think, if I'm already in Spain why not swing through France and England and Italy while I'm there.  I mean, WHEN will I ever be back there.

Someday I'll travel...someday...and when I do here are just a few of the places I'd like to go:


1.  Every state in the US, and not just driving through! (I have a list of specific places I'd like to see by state, but that's a list for another day)
2.  Vegas!
3.  Disneyland (oh, come on, you knew it was coming)
4.  The Grand Canyon
5.  London / England in general
6.  Ireland (SS worked with an Irishman, he is a hoot.)
7.  Italy
8.  Japan
9.  Europe, in general, I'd love to "see" all the history
10.  Australia

Any place I should add?

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to go to Spain. I spent a couple days in Barcelona once but I'd love to see Madrid, Seville, etc. But yeah, when I answered the question I determined I'd have to pick somewhere new if I got 2 plane tickets, rather than someplace I've been before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi from FMM, one day late. Italy is gorgeous - you'll love it when you eventually get there. I like the looks of the rest of your destinations, too.

    ReplyDelete