So...yesterday happened. Talk about a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. First, SS didn't get the phone call we were hoping for telling us he'd gotten the job he'd interviewed for earlier in the week. That stunk, to say the least. He would have been perfect for that job. Sigh. Why can't other people see what a great asset he is to their organization?
Then we had SS's follow-up appointment regarding our possibly infertility situation where we basically were told biological children are not possible.
Sucker punch.
The unfairness of life is just mind boggling right now. I may take some time away from here...or I may stay and try to talk myself through stuff. Right now, I just don't know. We're trying to make it through, moment by moment.
I am so, so sorry. For all of it. That just completely sucks on all levels *hugs*
ReplyDeleteThanks, Carrie. Sucks sums up my weekend right now. It's got to get better from here, right?
ReplyDelete