Tuesday, January 31, 2012

WLS Tip

I spent the first year post-op loading my vitamins into a snack size ziploc each morning before work.  Inevitably the ziploc would get thrown away or the vitamins would get squished.  Squished vitamins are NOT good eats.

Then I had a genius idea... 

After baby sitting a few times for a friend, I had a ton of baby food containers laying around waiting to be recycled.  Instead of recycling, I made them into vitamin containers.  They fit in my purse and I know I've taken all my vitamins for the day.

Once a month, I clear off my kitchen counter and lay out the baby food containers.
My very own vitamin assembly line...
Then I put them in a bin and place the bin in a spot where I can grab them as I walk out the door in the morning. 

What?  Doesn't everyone have a lime green basket to match their lime green kitchen?  No?  Just me.  Hm.  Awkward.
 I've greatly reduced the number of days I forget to grab my vitamins and SS has to bring them to me.

2 comments:

  1. That's a great idea. I put my vitamins in one of those old-lady vitamin organizers, but this is a good way to fit in the larger chewables I know I'll be taking post-op.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you please come visit and organize my life for me??? PPPPPLEASE!

    ReplyDelete