If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new,
please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog
then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so
we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
2. If you’ve done it, what did you like about it? What did you dislike? n/a
3. If you haven’t done it, would you? If you have done it, would you do it again? Why or why not? If it meant meeting SS, yes I would do it. I think it'd be just as hard as "regular" dating, but the pool would be so much larger which means better odds, right SS?
4. What precautions would you take before going out with someone that you met online? Ha. I was young and stupid when I met SS. Luckily, my parents went with me the first time I met him. Now days, I'd either bring a friend or meet in a very public place.
5. Do you have a favorite dating site? If so, what is it? n/a
6. What questions would you ask before agreeing to a date? I'd definitely need to have some idea about their values. I would also want to know about their current life (job, interests, etc.)
7. How long would you correspond with someone online before meeting them? SS and I talked for over 6 months before we met.
8. In your opinion, what are the pros to meeting someone online? I think you get to know the person without being distracted by their looks (positively or negatively).
9. In your opinion, what are the cons of online dating? You never know if the person is being honest.
10. Share a funny or embarrassing online dating experience with us if you have one. I met SS when I was 17. After my mother determined he wasn't a "weirdo," she enjoyed telling everyone that we had met online and watching their reaction.

thanks for stopping by. Online dating is so weird...you can meet some decent one's but my friends dates a lot from Craiglist and it freaks the hell out of me!
ReplyDeleteHe's not a weirdo??? hehehehehe just kidding!
ReplyDeleteWeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell, Misty... lol
ReplyDelete