Sunday, July 29, 2012

Progress

Yesterday I admit it, I sat on my duffer most of the day.  I mean...it's the first day of the Olympics.  Isn't that an excuse?  No?  Okay, fine.


Today, however, is a new day.  Enough is enough!


I took my impromptu list and started crossing things off...hooray for crossing things off.



  • reorganizing/decluttering the linen closet  - That was easy and took less than a half hour.  What was I procrastinating!?  Oh, and I found my red mickey ear rug for the Wombat's room.  I thought it was lost forever.  It's covered in cat hair since one of the cat's was obviously using it as his person cat bed, but it will wash.
  • putting things away/cleaning The Wombat's room
  • decluttering/cleaning the office-laundry room
  • cleaning the kitchen - Can't claim credit.  SS did it.
  • unloading the dishwasher - Can't claim credit.  SS did it.
  • washing the covers on the couch - Sitting in the laundry room, waiting to go in when the load of towels is finished.
  • vacuuming a cat or 3 - I vacuumed most of the house...Fat Baby only hissed at me a few times.
  • cleaning up/decluttering the bookshelves in the spare bedroom
  • decluttering the spare bedroom in general
  • MAKING MY BED - As soon as I wash the sheets, I will...I swear.
Having a list of things to get done makes me more productive.  That and I know I can't sit down.  Once I sit down and get on the internet or read a book, I'm screwed.

So...basically, I'm done for the day since I've sat down to type this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment