Thursday, October 14, 2010

Dissection

I am very lucky to have my dream job.  I love what I do, I love the people I do it with ... um, wait, I think that came out wrong.  

Anyway...

Moving right along!

One of the many perks of my job is food.  Oh the food.  The lounge/work room/break room is constantly full of food.  I'm talking at least once a week.  Case in point, we had lunch provided today.  Great!  Lunch was lasagna and spaghetti.  Damn!  Oh, they also had bread.  Double damn.

I usually bring my own lunch just in case, but I love lasagna.  Oh how I love lasagna.  So I did what any self-respecting Bariatric Bad Girl would, I took a sliver of lasagna, dissected it, and ate the meat sauce / ricotta yumminess.  Forty minutes later I had a sad little pile of pasta which I promptly threw in the trash... 


Is it December yet?  

Mother, I'm officially requesting lasagna for Christmas dinner.  You heard me...officially.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment