Now...
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Dating
- What is your current relationship status? (Be as specific as you’d like to be!) Happily married for 11 years (next month).
- List a few qualities that you look for in a significant other. Kind, makes me laugh, thoughtful, hard worker
- If you could choose to date one character in TV or film, who would you choose? And which characteristics are most appealing? Oooo...I'd have to say Colin Firth. #1 - He talks funny. #2 - He seems like my kinda guy.
- How long should you date before becoming exclusive? Seeing as I started dating SS when I was 17...I dunno! Whenever it feels right, I guess.
- What are your thoughts on public displays of affection? I'm ok with them. I like it when SS holds my hand, puts his hand on my back to guide me through a door, or kisses my cheek. Much more than that, nooooo thank you.
- Do you kiss on the first date? Depends on the guy
- Biggest turn-off? "Alpha male" or dominating personalities
- What’s the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Smile!
- How long do you/did you wait before becoming intimate? Yeah...my parents read this blog. So...never! Still waiting! (Hi Mom!)
- Describe your dream date. Two words: Disney World.

No comments:
Post a Comment