Monday, January 9, 2012

FMM: Getting to Know You

It's Monday!  You know what that means...


 FMM: Getting to Know You 

  1. What is one of your favorite ways to spend a Saturday? With SS!  Saturday's are our day to run errands, see a movie, go for frozen movies, or generally just be us.  They're delightful.  Plus, I still have our Sunday morning breakfast tradition to look forward to on Saturdays. 
  2. List your top three favorite TV shows.  Hmm...The Big Bang Theory, Glee, and Covert Affairs 
  3. Would you rather be in pictures or take them? 18 months ago, take them.  Now?  I don't care as long as someone is taking a picture.  I love pictures. 
  4. Why do you blog? I started blogging because I wanted a record of my surgery experience.  I still do it for that reason, but I also do it to process my thoughts. 
  5. Share five websites that you visit regularly…  MyFitnessPal, Pinterest, a teacher message board I won't share here for fear of outing myself, Facebook, and Mealfire. 
  6. If you could have lunch with one person from your Twitter list who would it be? Yeah...I don't Twitter. 
  7. List a few of your favorite snacks. What snacks don't I love?  That's the problem.  Currently, I love sugar free jello, salads, and edamame.  Curse my brother for getting me to try edamame again.  I'm addicted. 
  8. Do you have a pet? If so, what kind? Yes...oh, heck yes.  We have 3 cats (orange tabby, orange Persian, and black and white tuxedo), 1 Ohio beagle, 2 turtles, and a bunch of fish.  The turtles and fish live at work though. 
  9. Which three material possessions would you struggle to live without? Computer, Kindle, iPod 
  10. What’s your favorite drink? Starbuck's Decaf Skinny Peppermint Mocha with soy milk.  Otherwise, a light lemonade with some Torani black cherry syrup in it (or mango...or strawberry...or raspberry).  Yum! 
  11. Do you enjoy cooking? I love to cook.  However, I do NOT love to cook after teaching all day.  If I could cook and not have to clean up, I'd cook every single night. 
  12. Do you have children? Read this. 
  13. What are your favorite hobbies?  Reading, movies, shopping, anything computer related, and outdoor activities like hiking or walking (never thought I'd say that). 
  14. Would you consider yourself to be shy or outgoing? I'm shy until I get to know you...then I never shut up.  :) 
  15. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change? I'd change my compulsions regarding food. 
  16. Who is your favorite actor/actress? Actor: Colin Firth...he's pretty, in a nerdy kind of way.  Actress: Julie Andrews...the epitome of class. 
  17. What’s the coolest thing you’ve done this week?  I made Oobleck and a healthy snack with 2 of my classes.  (Oobleck with 2 classes.  Healthy snack with 2 different classes)  Today was a busy day. 
  18. Do you live near your family or far from them?  Far, far away.  My family lives 10 hours away, SS's family is 7 hours away.  I like my job, but not the area we live in.  It's lonely here. 
  19. List three of your talents. Umm...I'm pretty good with basic computer stuff, I'm good with kids, and I cook pretty well (it isn't always pretty, but it usually tastes good). 
  20. What is your greatest attribute? I am fiercely protective of my loved ones and once you're one of my loved ones, I'm incredibly loyal.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed reading about you :)
    justemily.blog.com

    ReplyDelete